I can’t believe Thanksgiving is already upon us. The older I get, the faster time seems to tick. I know it’s easy to get lost in the things we wished we had and maybe even in the things we don’t have enough of. I do sometimes. Well, whether or not you celebrate Thanksgiving, it wouldn’t hurt to just take a moment to reflect on the things you are grateful for. Here’s my abridged list.
- My mom and sisters. – My source of unconditional love.
- Friends – Strangers who have become my second family.
- Music – The air that I breathe.
- Fans/supporters of my subbing work – Without you guys, I wouldn’t keep subbing.
- Chobling – I’m honored to be working with such an amazing person.
Have a safe and wonderful holiday ahead,