First off, I’m really sorry about the long hiatus. These things are never planned, nor are they ever intentional. So how has everybody been? Good, I hope. As for me, I’ve been going through lots of changes in my life; some good, some bad. Oh, what is it called? Something about the balance of nature? I can’t believe a whole season has passed already. Where does the time go? Anyway, to make the long story short, here’s a run-down of what’s happened:
- Worked lots of OT to afford vacation time.
- Go on said vacation — to Asia! Woohoo!
- Return home; humbled, grateful, and jet-lagged.
- Missed yet another Thai concert in the states.
- Added an addition to the house. (It’s not what you think.)
- Adjusting/Adapting to said addition.
- Sloooowly trying to get back into the groove of subbing. Yeah, I just saw some snails zipping by.
So there you have it. That’s what happened during my disappearing act. I can’t say I’m 100% back. Maybe somewhere in the vicinity of 68%. (In case you’re wondering. Yes, that number was very accurately obtained through formulas containing variables, decimals, exponents, and you-name-it-it-was-there-factors.) Anyway, I’ve actually translated a lot of songs, but haven’t subbed them. I’ve written a few album reviews, but haven’t edited them. I’ve worked on some rough translations for lakorns, but — yeah, you get the gist.
Once again, I’m truly sorry. I’m hoping to get on some sort of roll once I start posting again. I can’t stress or echo my appreciation for you guys enough, especially all of you who have been so patient and kind! Thank you so so much! And if you read this entire post, you deserve a cookie. Can you tell this was written during my urge-to-post-something whim?
I’ll leave you with one of my favorite songs ATM:
Cocktail – Ngaan Dten Rum Nai Keun Prajan Dtem Duang (Feat. New Napatsorn)